What is it?
Crowdfunding project management.
What does that mean?
If you've successfully funded a project on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc. you're going to need to manage all those users. This is where Skykadia steps in to help. What's on offer:-
- Recreate your project details
- Ability for users to signup
- Complicated point systems supported
- Gifts dependent on amount spent
- Address management
- Shipping costs calculated at a later date
- Shipping costs calculated on weight
- Individual shipping costs for each reward level
There's something missing
Then let me know! If the feature you'd like to have implemented is useful for other projects, then there's a good chance it can be done for a reduced cost.
Who are you?
My name's Kenny. I've been developing software for 3 years now. Skykadia came about through an experiment on creating a web page calculator for a Kickstarter project so that all backers had an easy way of working out what they owed. That Kickstarter project eventually grew to a size that required a pledge manager and I was asked whether I'd be interested in creating one. I gladly accepted and Skykadia was born.